- BILL JAMERSON
- UP in the U.P. songs and stories about lumberjacks, iron miners, and the CCC boys. Mr. Jamerson is our featured artist at the Friday night Jamboree. Beginning at 6 PM at the Sawmill Creek Park community pavillion. Bring your lawn chair and prepare for a fabulous time, unwinding and reflecting upon your days in Paradise.
- BLUE WATER RAMBLERS
- Performing extraordinary folk music in a variety of styles: bluegrass, calypso, old time, blues and country. Catch their show on the bay side of the Whitefish Twp Community center starting at 1 PM. Bring your lawn chair, blanket & family. They will not want to be left behind.
- CHET MITCHELL, ENTERTAINER EXTRAORDINAIRE
- Juggling, comedy, balance, escapery, sideshow stunts, human statue… What will Chet come up with next? Mr. Mitchell will be strolling the festival grounds on Friday, from 10 am to 4 pm. Then he will be strolling the grounds again on Sunday from 10 am to 3 pm. Take advantage of the Blueberry Brunch, the Blueberry Bake Sale, and the 100 plus artists in the Arts & Crafts Fair. No doubt you will discover Mr. Mitchell in one of his many pain-defying feats! He may even ask you to participate.
- DA FLY’N ZAMBONIS
- Featuring da U.P.'s best and only jugglers, Oivo 'n Toivo, on da tail end of their "All Da Way Across America Tour" da Fly'n Zambonis will be strolling the festival grounds Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm. Take advantage of the Blueberry Brunch, the Blueberry Bake Sale, and the 100 plus artists in the Arts & Crafts Fair. Keep your eyes peeled for fly'n objects! The festival grounds are located at the Whitefish Twp Community Center just south of Pardise, MI.
- GUY LOUIS
- Chautaqua Express engages kids the entire time while performing music that parents and grandparents also enjoy . . musical celebrations for young people of all ages! Mr. Louis will be performing live, on stage, inside the Whitefish Twp Community Center, just south of Paradise, MI, starting at 12:30. There are many seats but you'll want to be there in time for the best selection. Buy a slice of Wild Blueberry Pie with ice cream, topped with blueberry sauce and whipped cream (blue streak) from the bake sale to enjoy during the show. Mr. Louis will also be strolling the festival grounds from 2 - 4 pm. Enjoy his performance while checking out the Arts & Crafts Fair.
- JENIFER STRAUSS
- Story-Be-Told continues the art of story telling to enrich lives, Jenifer’s energy-injected performances captivate, motivate and inspire audiences. Ms. Strauss will be appearing on stage inside the Whitefish Twp Community Center located just south of Paradise, MI on Friday, 8/21 from 3:30-4:30 pm. She will also be performing on stage Saturday, from 2 - 3 pm. Rediscover the ages old art of story telling. You might even discover your own story.
- JEWLS THE CLOWN
- Refreshingly funny, highly skilled, crowd pleasing entertainment, including magic, juggling, balloon sculpting, face painting and other clever clown antics. Jewls will be performing live on stage at the Whitefish Twp Community Center on Saturday from 11:30 to Noon. She will then be strolling the Festival Grounds from 12:30 to 3:30 pm. An entertainer for all ages!
- RICHARD PAUL
- This ventriloquist delights the audience with humor through creativity and antics. He will be appearing on stage, Friday, 8/21 from 2 - 3 pm. Located at the Whitefish Twp Community Center, just south of Paradise, MI, you'll have easy access to the Wild Blueberry Festival Arts & Crafts Fair, eat a blueberry brat, visit the Bake Sale and or check out the Souviner Tent. Then have a seat inside the center as you enjoy the antics of Richard Paul; fun for the entire family!
- THE UKULELE KINGS
- A fun and involving all-ukulele trio featuring tasty and clever originals along with select covers you never would have expected to hear on the uke. The Ukelele Kings are the featured performance of the Saturday night Jamboree starting at 6 PM. There is some seating at the Sawmill Creek Park Pavillion but you may want to bring your own lawn chairs or blankets. The park is north of the blinking light in Paradise. Follow the signs for parking.
- WANDA DEGAN
- A singer and instrumentalist specializing in traditional and contemporary American folk, Great Lakes, and Celtic songs. Enjoy our state's history as never before in her "Michigan in Song" Wanda is a returning performer to the Wild Blueberry Festival and will be performing on stage at the Whitefish Twp Community Center just south of Paradise, MI, on Saturday, 8/22 from 3:30 to 4:30. She will also be performing on stage on Sunday from 11:30 - 12:30. Souns like a perfect morning to enjoy the Wild Blueberry Brunch then a show afterward.
- WYATT & SHARI KNAPP
- Shari's rhythm guitar and Wyatt's finger-style and flat-picking guitar leads are combined with their sparkling vocals and lush harmonies in a diverse genre of bluesy folk, "high lonesome" bluegrass, and timeless classics of the 1940's. Wyatt & Shari will be performing live on stage at the Whitefish Twp Community Center just south of Paradise, MI, Friday from 12:30 to 1:30 pm. Be sure to check out the Arts & Crafts Fair before and after their performance.
We'll see you at the festival August 19, 20, and 21, 2022!